BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SMM
Calcite | Level 5 SMM
Calcite | Level 5

I'm creating around 800 reports using ods rtf and each report has an unique jpeg image that I need to insert into the body of the text. I'm using SAS 9.2. I have tried using proc report(code below) but I end up having to modify the size of each image. Is there an easier way to do this?  I have tried Proc GSlide with proc report but it prints 2 maps instead of one.

data img2;

list='^S={preimage="K:\fbname._cropped.jpg"}';
run;

proc report data=img2 noheader nofs
style={frame=void rules=none protectspecialchars=off};
define list /style={cellwidth=40cm} ;
run;
title ' ';

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

How are you modifying the size of the image, perhaps there's a way to batch process that task?

SMM
Calcite | Level 5 SMM
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using Paint to resize the mockup image.

kodmfl
Obsidian | Level 7

SMM

You might want to use ODS Layout for your output. I've worked with it a little bit and it is pretty straight forward. The examples in the attached pdf file are for output to a pdf but you may be able to use the same statements for rft output. This may not help but hopefully it does. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I do not believe that ODS LAYOUT currently works with ODS RTF. It is designed for ODS PDF.

cynthia

kodmfl
Obsidian | Level 7

Cynthia

I stand corrected.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation