BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MR19
Calcite | Level 5

I'm creating a pdf report with 4 tables and I want to use PAGESIZE to set each table on one page but failed to do that.

I'm not sure where to put the PAGESIZE option and how to determine the number for it.

Here are the codes.

ods pdf file='C:\Users\Box\#4\report2.pdf';
proc print data=q6;
id Guest;
by table;
sum nonbeef;
sumby table;
var food;
title 'Summary of food order by table';
run;
ods pdf close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

I think that you may actually want PAPERSIZE.

Something like

Options papersize=(15in,24in);

BEFORE the ODS PDF statement would set the size to 15 inches wide and 24 inches tall.

Your should be able to reset to the default with

options papersize;

after done with the custom size.

Pagesize doesn't quite work because it specifies number lines and is OLD, like lineprinter old and intended more to work with SAS OUTPUT window destinations than ODS where the concept of a fixed line height does not apply as each "line" is determined by style settings for font size plus cell space around text and a few other things.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

I think that you may actually want PAPERSIZE.

Something like

Options papersize=(15in,24in);

BEFORE the ODS PDF statement would set the size to 15 inches wide and 24 inches tall.

Your should be able to reset to the default with

options papersize;

after done with the custom size.

Pagesize doesn't quite work because it specifies number lines and is OLD, like lineprinter old and intended more to work with SAS OUTPUT window destinations than ODS where the concept of a fixed line height does not apply as each "line" is determined by style settings for font size plus cell space around text and a few other things.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation