BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
high5in
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm using the tableeditor tagset and having success with it.  I do notice that when using certain options like the pivot table and chart, that many other options no longer work.  Is there a guide anywhere as to what options work in unison and what options do not?

Ex.  I want to create a report that has 2 web tabs.  Each tab displays data but only 1 tab has the pivot table export option.  The other tab displays raw data which can be sorted, filtered, etc.

Once I add the pivot table export option, i can no longer filter, etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
high5in
Fluorite | Level 6

I created a ticket and was able to find the following:

Autofilter and sort options do not work with the Pivot table options.  They will not allow the proper exporting of data to Excel.

Frozen headers will not work with setting a specifc pageheight option.  The pageheight will not allow the header to stay frozen.

Hope this helps if others run into any of the same issues!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
  The best set of examples I know of is here: http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsmarkup/tableeditor/index.html on the R&D web site. If you are running into issues when using the destination and you don't find what you're looking for on this page, then your best bet is to open a track with Tech Support.

cynthia

high5in
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the reply Cynthia.  I've used that link numerous times to identify how to use a certain option via examples.  However what it  doesn't tell me is what options no longer work when using specific options.

Another example:  I can use the following basic display options:

window_title="string"

window_status="string"  

However once I add in options to display a pivot table button to create a pivot table and chart, the basic display options no longer work.

If anyone else has run into this please let me know.

In the meantime I will try Tech Support and update this thread with any findings/response.

high5in
Fluorite | Level 6

I created a ticket and was able to find the following:

Autofilter and sort options do not work with the Pivot table options.  They will not allow the proper exporting of data to Excel.

Frozen headers will not work with setting a specifc pageheight option.  The pageheight will not allow the header to stay frozen.

Hope this helps if others run into any of the same issues!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation