BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am having a problem getting my graphs to fit on one page. The following code is an example of something I am trying to do with my data. I plot several charts on one page but SAS rather than shrink them to fit overlaps.

How can I shrink them whilst keeping the graph exactly as it is. I know I could set device=jpeg but I want to keep the ineractivity.

Thanks

options papersize=A4 orientation=landscape;

ods rtf file ='/user01/ucollrec/Alan/rtfexample.rtf' columns=3 keepn startpage=no;

Axis1
STYLE=1
WIDTH=1
MINOR=NONE;
Axis2
STYLE=1
WIDTH=1;
Axis3;
Axis3
STYLE=1
WIDTH=1;
TITLE;
TITLE1 "Bar Chart";
FOOTNOTE;
FOOTNOTE1;

PROC GCHART DATA=SAShelp.air;
VBAR3D DATE
/ SUMVAR=AIR
SHAPE=BLOCK
FRAME TYPE=SUM
COUTLINE=BLACK
RAXIS=AXIS1
MAXIS=AXIS2
GAXIS=AXIS3
GAXIS=AXIS3;
RUN;

VBAR3D DATE
/ SUMVAR=AIR
SHAPE=BLOCK
FRAME TYPE=SUM
COUTLINE=BLACK
RAXIS=AXIS1
MAXIS=AXIS2
GAXIS=AXIS3
GAXIS=AXIS3;
RUN;

VBAR3D DATE
/ SUMVAR=AIR
SHAPE=BLOCK
FRAME TYPE=SUM
COUTLINE=BLACK
RAXIS=AXIS1
MAXIS=AXIS2
GAXIS=AXIS3
GAXIS=AXIS3;
RUN;

VBAR3D DATE
/ SUMVAR=AIR
SHAPE=BLOCK
FRAME TYPE=SUM
COUTLINE=BLACK
RAXIS=AXIS1
MAXIS=AXIS2
GAXIS=AXIS3
GAXIS=AXIS3;
RUN;
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
In the SAS/Graph documentation, look at the syntax for the procedure to save the results to a graphics catalogue.

Then look at the documentation for the Template procedure which will let you design a layout for your results page.

Finally, look at the documentation for the GReplay procedure which will let you redraw your graphs onto the template.

This solution is very specific to the SAS/Graph product and is outside the scope of this discussion group. If you continue to have trouble, search for SAS papers on the template and GReplay procedures, or call SAS technical support.

Kind regards

David

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation