BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kastchei
Pyrite | Level 9
Hello,

My ODS HTML is working differently than in past versions (Windows XP, SAS v9.2).

The problem is that the code below is creating two separate files, one for each PROC FREQ, one called test.html and another called test1.html. I would like the tables to appear in one HTML file, one after the other.

The problem appears to be happening in conjunction with the Tools/Options/Preferences/Results [tab]/HTML option. With 'Create HTML' checked, test and test1 are created, but with it unchecked, I get the desired behaviour of one file called test with two frequency tables inside.

Is there another option I need to set if I'm using the HTML results preference checked?

ods html file = 'H:\test.html';
proc freq data = a;
table q0c;
run;
proc freq data = b;
table q0c;
run;
ods html close;

Message was edited by: Kastchei Message was edited by: Kastchei
1 REPLY 1
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Somehow you are getting the SAS ODS option NEWFILE=PROC associated with your SAS execution. On the ODS statement, try coding NEWFILE=NONE to suppress/override the behavior.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation