BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Hello,

I have a display problem with this method.
When I set at the beginning embedded_titles = 'yes', I have two concerns
1 / at the beginning of the display I have this displayed #byval (sex)
2 / the title of the report below the value of the title byval

If I remove embedded_titles = 'yes' in beginning, no title #byval  in second report
my objectifs are
1/ Insert the title of the report 2/ then, if there are titles that result from the #byval then it appears after the title of the report Thank you for your help

proc sort data=sashelp.class out=class; by sex; run;

ODS LISTING CLOSE;

ods escapechar="~";

ods excel file="H:\newdirectory\test.xls" options(sheet_name='test' sheet_interval='none'   suppress_bylines='yes' );

ods text="~{style[color=Black fontstyle=italic font_weight=bold] Report 1}";

proc report data=  class ;
run;

ods text="~{style[color=Black fontstyle=italic font_weight=bold] Report 2}";

ods excel options(embedded_titles='yes'  );

proc report data= class ;
by sex;
title j=l '#byval(sex)';
run;
ods _all_ close;
ODS LISTING CLOSE;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
options nobyline;
I think that removes the by titles. Then you can explicitly control them using your own Title2 statements. You'll need to reference the by variables using #byval notation. See the documentation for more details and examples

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=grstatproc&docsetTarget=n1ukd9sqgqiwwhn1mrx4c1rbse1j.htm&doc...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
options nobyline;
I think that removes the by titles. Then you can explicitly control them using your own Title2 statements. You'll need to reference the by variables using #byval notation. See the documentation for more details and examples

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=grstatproc&docsetTarget=n1ukd9sqgqiwwhn1mrx4c1rbse1j.htm&doc...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation