BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nooby1Konoby
Calcite | Level 5
I have a report and want to get rid of "The SAS System" jargon that gets put at the top of my report, is there a Heading parm that will stop that from being printed?

Current Report

The SAS System

HLQ 01SEP09

T12 2671
T37 2578
T30 1932
DB0K 1512
T53 1103
DB2TRN 1058
IO 994
TMO 936
T34 714
DB04 674
4 REPLIES 4
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I believe this question has been asked previously, if you might want to consider searching the ARCHIVES next time. Regardless, add the following to your SAS program:

OPTIONS NODATE NONUMBER;
TITLE1; TITLE2;

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Have a look at the documentation on the TITLE and FOOTNOTE statements. "The SAS System" is the default title for output until you change it.
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/hostwin/61924/HTML/default/win-stmt-title.htm
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/hostwin/61924/HTML/default/win-stmt-footnote.htm

cynthia
Nooby1Konoby
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you both for the information. Sorry I'm fairly new to this forum and was not aware of the Archieve's being available, thanks again. Happy Holidays
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
SAS documentation is available online (at the links I provided) and is available inside the product itself (usually under a pull-down menu that says "Help").

There's a good deal of information publicly available and if you go to support.sas.com, you will notice on the left hand navigation menu, there is a menu choice called "Knowledge Base" -- under that there is a direct "Documentation" link and also "Samples and SAS Notes" -- the doc and the SAS Notes both have a search facility.

Good luck in your explorations!
cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation