BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Can't seem to find an example that similar to what I need, or blanking because its the end of the day...

I have a dataset that I'm outputting to excel with ods excelxp via proc report but one line is actually percentages.

I'm trying to format this row red and have the values show up as percentages.

I think i need to be using a tagattr but having a hard time figuring out how/where to specificy for a row specific format.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You probably need to use your TAGATTR override in a CALL DEFINE statement. Something like this (untested):

compute pctvar;

CALL DEFINE(_ROW_,'style','style={foreground=red tagattr="?????????"}');

endcomp;

I have some examples in my SGF paper:

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/266-2011.pdf (look on page 20, where the entire row is made purple for grade=2)

cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You probably need to use your TAGATTR override in a CALL DEFINE statement. Something like this (untested):

compute pctvar;

CALL DEFINE(_ROW_,'style','style={foreground=red tagattr="?????????"}');

endcomp;

I have some examples in my SGF paper:

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/266-2011.pdf (look on page 20, where the entire row is made purple for grade=2)

cynthia

Reeza
Super User

Thanks, the paper had the examples I needed!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation