BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MichaelvanStraten
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks a lot Reeza!

Worked like magic.

Best regards,

Michael

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
When I look in the index, I do see ODSTITLE under the "common" plot statements. See the attached screen shots.

cynthia

index_common_plot_doc.pngscroll_down_see_ODSTITLE.png
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Hi, Cynthia

I guess we have different philosophies here

I have no doubt that you, and probably others, can find the information we are discussing. The problem is that I cannot find it.

Furthermore, when I want to find options that work for PROC UNIVARIATE HISTOGRAM statement, I think I should be able to go to PROC UNIVARIATE HISTOGRAM statement and find it, in the dictionary of options. I cannot find it there.

I think that instead of having to scroll down a long list of statements to find ODSTITLE, I should be able to type ODSTITLE into either the INDEX tab search or the SEARCH tab and have these searches find the information for me. But they do not find this information for me.

My philosophy is that if I look in the expected places, and use the expected tools, that I get the expected results. My philosophy is NOT that I should have to have someone else find these things for me.

By the way, I don't see anything here that resembles your screen capture entitled "scroll_down_see_ODSTITLE.png"

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

I agree, with the fact that its not showing up in searches.
Either online or via SAS.  Don't know where the bug is for that though.

Tiny_Kane
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi~ I tries, but it could not work.....Could you tell me how did you make it?

Reeza
Super User

You're probably not on SAS 9.4

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation