BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
spjcdc
Calcite | Level 5

I don't often output to RTF output, and perhaps this is an easy question, but I've written a program (attached) that output two tables to an RTF document.  I have a ODS RTF STARTPAGE=NOW in the code to force a page-break between the two Proc Report outputs, but it doesn't work unless I take the BODYTITLE option out of the initial ODS RTF statement.  Can someone explain to me why that happens and what I need to do to get it to work properly?  

SAS 9.3 on Windows 7

Thanks so much,

Steve 

5 REPLIES 5
Ksharp
Super User

ODS RTF STARTPAGE=PROC      ?

spjcdc
Calcite | Level 5

No, I get a syntax error. 

6748 ods rtf startpage=proc ; * force a pagebreak ;

----

ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: BYGROUP, NEVER, NO, NOW, OFF, ON, YES.

ERROR 76-322: Syntax error, statement will be ignored.

Norman21
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Does this describe the problem you are having?

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/165.html

Norman.

Norman.
SAS 9.4 (TS1M6) X64_10PRO WIN 10.0.17763 Workstation

spjcdc
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, but no.  I'm not using ODS Select or Exclude.

ballardw
Super User

I recommend writing a very small program, using either a SAS supplied data set or build one with a data step, and minimal code to provide an example of what happens with your system.

While it shouldn't be part of the problem, all of the style overrides and macro variables and no date make executing your code problematical for testing

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation