BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jeetendersinghc
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi < I am trying to output 3 tables agegrp, race_txt and ethnic using ods tagsets using the below code. The file is generated at the given path but when i try to open the file it gives error "Problems came up with the following area in during the load" "This file cannot be opened because of error.errors are listed in "C/Users/app/...." title ''; ods tagsets.excelxp file="filepath..\list_outp.xml" style=sasweb; ods tagsets.excelxp options (sheet_name="list_2012" embedded_titles="yes" sheet_interval="none"); proc freq data=list_2012; tables agegrp race_txt ethnic; title "count of subjects"; run; I am using sas 9.4 . Pl help.
3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
Please post your code using the code editor (see 6/7th icons in the editor) and also include the full log with the errors.
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello,

Welcome to SAS Community!

Are you missing the close statement for the destination at the end?

ods tagsets.excelxp close;

Thanks,
Suryakiran
jeetendersinghc
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Suryakiran.

I forgot to use close statement as suggested by you. Now i am getting all the multiple sheets in excel and its open without any error.

Thaks,

Jeetender

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation