BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ragya
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I was using the following codes to download my results as an RTF file from SAS online studio, but now when I use it, the file doesn't download. So I need a help to download my result in RTF or word file.

ods rtf on ;
ods rtf file="myfilelocation\filename.rtf "style=sasweb startpage=no bodytitle;
title1'title1 ';
proc print data=data1;run;
title2'title2';
proc print data=data2;run;
ods startpage=yes;
ods rtf close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ragya
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, I was using the following codes to download my results as an RTF file from SAS online studio, but now when I use it, the file doesn't download. So I need a help to download my result in RTF or word file.

ods rtf on ; ods rtf file="myfilelocation\filename.rtf "style=sasweb startpage=no bodytitle;

title1'title1 '; proc print data=data1;run;

title2'title2'; proc print data=data2;run;

ods startpage=yes;

ods rtf close;

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ragya
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, I was using the following codes to download my results as an RTF file from SAS online studio, but now when I use it, the file doesn't download. So I need a help to download my result in RTF or word file.

ods rtf on ; ods rtf file="myfilelocation\filename.rtf "style=sasweb startpage=no bodytitle;

ods startpage=yes;

ods rtf close;

ballardw
Super User

What does the LOG show?

I expect the first statement to throw  errors like this:

378  ods rtf on;
             --
ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: EXCLUDE, SELECT.
ERROR 76-322: Syntax error, statement will be ignored.

Copy the text from the log when run that code. On the forum open a text box with the </> icon that appears above the message box and then paste the text.

Ragya
Fluorite | Level 6

ods startpage=yes;

ods rtf close;

ballardw
Super User

Multiple identical posts combined.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation