BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AudStat
Calcite | Level 5

hi,

I need to recover in a DataSet the 95%CI for means differences (Diff(1-2)) in case of unequal variances using Proc ttest. But the ods output give me only the 95%CI for means differences in case of equal variances

Have you an idea about how to get the 95%CI of Diff(1-2) when method=Satterthwaite in a dataset?

See the example below : I would like to get the result circled in green

Thank you in advance for your answer

Best regards

ods output Statistics=Ds_stat ;

PROC TTEST data=myDS ;

CLASS sex ;

VAR CHIR_ASAT ;

RUN;

proc_ttest.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

Wrong table:

ods output conflimits=

EACH table has a name and you need to explicitly name the correct one to get the output you want.

The documentation will have the list of table names and required options, or you can use

ODS TRACE on;

<proc code>

ods trace off;

to get a list of the tables generated by your code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Your code seems correct, the data set DS_STAT should have this information. But it does not appear to have the information. Can you try running this again and show us the output data set?

--
Paige Miller
AudStat
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Paige for your attention.

I join you the output dataset

Outputdataset.png

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Seems like a bug in SAS, and you probably ought to contact SAS Technical Support.

I did not experience this problem (on a different data set).

--
Paige Miller
ballardw
Super User

Wrong table:

ods output conflimits=

EACH table has a name and you need to explicitly name the correct one to get the output you want.

The documentation will have the list of table names and required options, or you can use

ODS TRACE on;

<proc code>

ods trace off;

to get a list of the tables generated by your code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation