BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
YannRC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, I am a beginner in SQL and am sometimes dependent on IT to set up sources with office analytics. I have seen that there is the possibility to make SQL proc via studio. Should I understand that I can be autonomous by putting my codes directly in STUDIO.

This implies, however, that STUDIO must be connected to our information system to find the tables. Is this correct? Thank you for your answers.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Studio and all other SAS interfaces require the proper authorization to access databases. Studio is not any different. You need to work this out with your IT people.

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Studio and all other SAS interfaces require the proper authorization to access databases. Studio is not any different. You need to work this out with your IT people.

--
Paige Miller

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation