BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
heatherlu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I am trying to run Open Source Integration using R via SAS EM 15.1, but it doesn't work.

If I set up the  Training Mode as Supervised and the Output Model as PMML, and and run the Open Source Integration , it will pop up some error as:

After PMML translation, SYSCC =10.

I have searched this, and found some solution, but it didn't work for me. 

I didn't find the package of PMML 1.4.1. 

If I set up the Training Mode as Supervised  and the Output Model as Merge, then it will pop up error as: 

After data transfers and R code submission SYSCC=1012. Please see log for more details

By the way, I have checked the -RLANG, and it enables now and I have set up environment variable for R. 

SAS Enterprise Miner: 15.1

R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 16299)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252 LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:
[1] stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base

other attached packages:
[1] pmml_1.5.7 XML_3.98-1.17

3 REPLIES 3
donaldridge
SAS Employee

In order to get additional details on the errors you are seeing, you open the results of the Open Source Integration node then look at the log.  Search for error:

If you are unable to determine additional information about what the underlying issues are, please open a Technical Support Track with the log information and a model package of the diagram.

heatherlu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi donaldridge,

Thank you very much for your reply and suggestions!

I didn't see any error information from the log, or I couldn't figure it out myself, so I will open a Technical Support Track.

Best 

donaldridge
SAS Employee

To see the log file, on the Results page for a given node, select View->SAS Results->Log.  This will open the log file for the node.  In here, you will see the code and execution of the node that is failing.  Find the error message in this view.  

At this point, you can select all the text (Ctrl-A), and paste the log into another file (notepad, wordpad, etc), save that log file and send it in for review by Technical Support. 

If the log happens to be truncated, you can go to the file system on the server.  

1) Select the project name in the top, left panel.

2) In the property panel on the bottom left, you will see a "Path" property.  Note the value in this property

- Select the diagram you are using, note the ID value in the property panel as well (e.g., EMWS1)

3) Go to the server and navigate to the path indicated

4) Select workspaces

5) Select the proper workspace based on the ID property for the diagram.

6) Each node has its own subdirectory in EMWS#

7) Navigate to the node where you are seeing the error

😎 Review the EMLOG.log file if you did not see the error in the Results page.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation