BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rola13
Calcite | Level 5

Hi there,

I successfully followed this description for calculating a multiple rater Fleiss kappa value: https://support.sas.com/kb/25/006.html

My question now: is it possible to have more than one collumn with variables?

Collumns x,y,z instead of only y?

rola13_1-1613733652848.png

In the data I would like to process the subjects (s) were observed by the raters (r) 1 to 5 not only in one category "y" but severeal more (category "x" and "z").

Do I have to enter the data for each category individually? Or is there a way of calculating the Fleiss kappa per category in one go?

My individual code loks like this:

data ratings;
        do s=1 to 1122;
        do r=1 to 3;
          input y;
output;
        end; end;
        datalines;
etc.
;
	  %inc "C:--------\magree.sas";
	  %magree(data=ratings, items=s, raters=r, response=y,	stat=nominal, options=counts)

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Since the documentation speaks about a response variable (singular), it would appear that you will have to run the macro several times, one time for each response. Then you could merge the results into a single table if you want.

--
Paige Miller
rola13
Calcite | Level 5

Oh, I will be busy for a while copying in 75 response variable collumns 😅 Thank you anyway for your answer!

ballardw
Super User

@rola13 wrote:

Oh, I will be busy for a while copying in 75 response variable collumns 😅 Thank you anyway for your answer!

You may want to search this forum and the documentation for the SAS Call Execute function. You can place information, such as variable names into a data set and create syntax using that function to call the macro once for each variable and providing other parameters as needed.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@rola13 wrote:

Did you even try it with more than one response variable? Sometimes the documentation can be wrong.

--
Paige Miller
rola13
Calcite | Level 5

Yes I treid but it results in a lot of errors.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation