BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
marina_esp
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear SAS users,

I am new to SAS 9.4 Windows distribution; I used to work in SAS for Academics on server. The interface of 9.4 is slightly different, and I am still figuring out how it works. So, I apologize for a very basic question.

If I run a mixed model in SAS 9.4 the output table is send to html viewer, but there is only table of multiple comparisons that I requested while I want to see the whole modelling output (Type 3 table, model fit statistics, convergence information). I cannot find this information anywhere. Do I need to change output setting to view the full output?

Thank you in advance!

Marina Espinasse,
statistician at the University hospital in Northern Norway
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In every SAS Interface, all data are sent to the display. So if you are not seeing all the tables, it is because some code statement or option is suppressing it. Look at the program or the log to see whether there is an ODS SELECT or ODS EXCLUDE statement. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

Large economy sized hint: Include example code, or if using wizards the code generated, to show what you have done.

There is more than one "mixed model" procedure so the specific procedure is needed. When you provide the code, and better include some data in the form of a data step that we can run the code with,  then we see exactly which options you have used and can suggest which ones to add. Example code also shortens the question and answer cycle of "did you try this" questions. Copy your code from the editor or log and on the forum open a text box with the </> icon and paste the entire text.

Depending on the specific procedure with your options and data some forms of output may not be possible even though the procedure can produce them in general. Read your log to see if you get any notes or warnings about data issues. If you don't understand the notes, if any, copy the code and any notes or warning from the log and paste into a text box.

marina_esp
Obsidian | Level 7
Dear @ballardw,

Yes, I should have included the code sample in my question, my mistake that I forgot about that.

proc glimmix data=test;
class id trt time;
model y = trt time trt*time;
random time / subject=id(trt) type=cs rside;
lsmeans trt*time/slice=time slicediff=time adjust=bon;
ods select slicediffs;
run;

As you see, there was indeed and ods statement, that caused the problem (as I understood later)
Marina Espinasse,
statistician at the University hospital in Northern Norway
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In every SAS Interface, all data are sent to the display. So if you are not seeing all the tables, it is because some code statement or option is suppressing it. Look at the program or the log to see whether there is an ODS SELECT or ODS EXCLUDE statement. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation