BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ragineejoshi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

I have problem to be solved.

In sdtm.sv

where usubjid = "UNI301" and visitnum= 2,

which raw dataset or datasets is contributing that date information?

How do I solve this question?

Please help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
Ragineejoshi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

In sdtm.sv

Please help...

Reeza
Super User
These appear to be the same question, so I've merged them into one. Unfortunately I don't think we have enough information to help you out. That code looks like a filter to subset a data set.
Ragineejoshi
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your help..

ballardw
Super User

@Ragineejoshi wrote:

Hi all,

In sdtm.sv

Please help...

You have apparently shown us one section of code:

if this is part of a PROC SQL or other procedure call please post the entire code for that procedure.

Since neither of the variables you indicate loot like they have anything to do with dates then another variable or possibly a function call to the TODAY() function or use of macro variable such as &sysdate might be providing date information.

You may need to post the results of running Proc Contents on your SDTM.SV data set, assuming that is the name of the data set that is used.

Ragineejoshi
Fluorite | Level 6

@ballardw 

Hi Friend,

I am a student and this is the practice question asked by my teacher as a practice quary.

Here he is asking for searching back in all the SDTM domains to look for the observation which is related to usubjid = "UNI301" and visitnum= 2 and we have to check which date is associated with that observation...

Now if you can help me it will be really nice... Otherwise I will have to ask my teacher only..

Thanks for your help..

Raginee

Reeza
Super User
You need to fiiter the data set and then find the date in that record.

https://video.sas.com/detail/video/4573016761001/filtering-a-sas-table-in-a-data-step?autoStart=true...
Ragineejoshi
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you so much for the help.. I will try that for sure..

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation