BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
GS2
Obsidian | Level 7 GS2
Obsidian | Level 7

Using SAS 9.4

I have the following code for a KM curve:

proc lifetest data = have plots=survival(test ATRISK(maxlen=50));
time TT_fail_months *failure2(0) ;
strata INDEX_TYPE_REV ;
label INDEX_TYPE_REV = 'Index Revision Type'
TT_fail_months = 'Time to Implant Failure (in Months)' ;
title 'Figure 2: Implant Survival Free of Reoperation for Infection';
run;

The code generates the curve I want, however I cannot figure out how to format the curve.

1. I need to change the title, which the title statement above does not do

2. right now by bins are 0 to 125 by 25 and I would like 0 to 120 by 12

3. I would like to make one of the 2 lines a dashed line (----) to make it easier to tell a difference if printed in black and white. 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The documentation for PROC LIFETEST includes links to ways to modify many aspects of the KM plots.

The SAS/STAT documentation contains a chapter "Customizing the Kaplan-Meier Survival Plot," which is essential reading for analysts in this area.

I know the title and line patterns have explicit examples in the doc. I have never tried to change the tick values on the axis.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The documentation for PROC LIFETEST includes links to ways to modify many aspects of the KM plots.

The SAS/STAT documentation contains a chapter "Customizing the Kaplan-Meier Survival Plot," which is essential reading for analysts in this area.

I know the title and line patterns have explicit examples in the doc. I have never tried to change the tick values on the axis.

GS2
Obsidian | Level 7 GS2
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Rick! That documentation is quite helpful

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation