BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kngu022
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

I am new SAS users. I am creating the RTF output and I encounter the issues below. Can anyone show me what is the problem?Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.40.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.35.24 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
unison
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi, try removing the space after 301 in your pathname & change your folder name to match. You also need to use the rtf extension as in:

ods rtf file="C:\RTFreport.rtf";

-unison
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

It is always a very bad idea to have blanks in directory and file names, as they cause confusion.

So I suggest you rename the directory in the Finder (you use a Mac, right?) to 301_Assignment, and use a name of A1.rtf for the file, making the ODS statement look like this:

ods rtf file="/folders/myfolders/301_Assignment/A1.rtf";

Also take care of the spelling and capitalization, both OSX and the Linux in the University Edition virtual machine are case sensitive.

The Mac path (/Users/.....) is not visible in the virtual machine; you can only use /folders/myfolders or a subdirectory there.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation