BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SAS_Novice22
Quartz | Level 8
@ballardw - excellent additional information - thank you! 🙂
T.
SAS_Novice22
Quartz | Level 8
Hi @ballardw,
Your response is really helpful and provides a great deal of information and code for me to use in my SAS projects, It makes sense that binary coding would be more intuitive for a programming system and would not represent a rate-limiting factor which character variables do. Thank you for the rich information and code that I can use going forward to clean the data before running code. I now know how to share SAS code and Log code on this forum, however, I am still unsure how to include examples of my dataset. Thank you again for the excellent information you have provided and please know I plan to apply this code to clean my data in the future and will become a more competent forum poster with time. Day #4 of SAS work and learning in the books.
Thanks again.
T.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 5 in conversation