BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
elkinsbe
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a few ideas for content contribution for the upcoming SAS Global Forum in DC. I've read about the E-Poster format and I'd like to learn more. Is there a template? Where may I see examples? I like the idea of this format in the QUAD, but I need a bit more detail and some parameters to decide to craft my contribution in this format. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

The proceedings from the 2019 Global forum are public and include the e-posters:

https://www.sas.com/en_us/events/sas-global-forum/program/proceedings.html#e-poster

@elkinsbe wrote:

I have a few ideas for content contribution for the upcoming SAS Global Forum in DC. I've read about the E-Poster format and I'd like to learn more. Is there a template? Where may I see examples? I like the idea of this format in the QUAD, but I need a bit more detail and some parameters to decide to craft my contribution in this format. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

elkinsbe
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you very much!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation