BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Barkat
Pyrite | Level 9

I have created a SAS code to generate automatic weekly report in an ODS Excel file. The file will contain some tables. The titles of those tables are like,

"Table 1. Number of items sold in the most recent week (start date of the recent week to end date of the recent week)"

"Table 2. Number of items sold in the previous week (start date of the previous week to end date of the previous week)"

End date of the recent week will be the system date (the date when the SAS code will be run to generate the report).

I would like to use some way so, I do not need to change the dates in the titles every week. For example "&SYSDATE"  print the date of running the code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation