BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mitiksh
Fluorite | Level 6

hii fellow SAS users,

I am using SAS FM 5.6 for a project. i am facing issues with SAS FM generated excels. what is happening is that whenever i open a template from FM studio i am able to see the data but when i try to save the template ( even if no chance are done to the template) I am not able to do so. and if save it again it says that their is some issue and it is unable to save the template.

no error are being generated in SASfinancial management5.6 log file.

what can i do to find the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

So your issue happens after you create the spreadsheet file with SAS, when you open it in Excel and try to re-save it?

You may not have write permission where the file is stored; have you tried "Save as" to another location?

mitiksh
Fluorite | Level 6

for example, i have already created formsets in SAS FM. so when i open the template of those formset. It opens in excel then I am able to see the data in it. after which i made some chances in the template, then I save the template form the SAS financial management in the ribbon area. but when i click save nothing happens if i try again to save it says that there is some issue and the form cannot be saved.

mitiksh
Fluorite | Level 6

I checked with other cycle in the SAS FM those are also affected. and i am not able to save a single form in any cycle( checked forms from 3 different cycle).

Can you tell me where can i find more logs about SAS FM or SAS ADD INS or anything that can help me find some clue.

Thanks for you help, I really appreciate it.