BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nine3quarters
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, 

I have another problem with the Add-In for Office. I have a Visual Analytics report in an Excel Workbook and I open it with the Add-In. This Report is updated every month by the Data Office of my company, by adding a column with the data of the last month. So, if the report after the end of April has 4 columns, after the end of May it has 5 columns.

If I, after the end of May, open the Excel workbook and refresh the report, it is still has 4 columns and the May column doesn't exist.

Then, if I click on "Reset" item in the More Options menu the report is refreshed correctly.

Can you tell me how I could avoid this and refresh the report without clicking Reset? I need this because I'm trying to automate the opening of the workbook and the refreshing of data. The Refresh method technically works, but the result is the report as it was before, without the new column.

Alternatively, is there a VBA code which does the same work of the Reset item? I found the ResetAll method, but I don't think it's the right one

Thank you, bye

1 REPLY 1
SUKSEL_MK2
SAS Employee

Interestingly I have the same behaviour with Office Add-In 8.3 - have you raised a track around this?