BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Edoedoedo
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi everyone,

I know how to create a libname to read an accdb file on my pc, and I know how to read a file on a webdav server using the "filename webdav" statement.

Now, we have an accdb file stored on such a webdav server. I need to "mix" the two access mode to directly read the accdb file on the webdav server not just as a file, but as a database with the Access engine.

Is that possible?

I mean something like:

libname test webdav 'http:/server/path/database.accdb';

proc print data=test.table;

run;

Thanks a lot

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Look here:

SAS(R) 9.3 Statements: Reference

You can combine a libname with a specific engine with webdav access and the appropriate webdav options.

So you could try if

LIBNAME test ACCESS 'url' WEBDAV USER='userid' PASSWORD='password' WEBDAV options;

works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Look here:

SAS(R) 9.3 Statements: Reference

You can combine a libname with a specific engine with webdav access and the appropriate webdav options.

So you could try if

LIBNAME test ACCESS 'url' WEBDAV USER='userid' PASSWORD='password' WEBDAV options;

works.

Edoedoedo
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you very much!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation