BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
carlosmirandad
Obsidian | Level 7
I tried these additional cuts too. Pretty clever, thank you sir!
carlosmirandad
Obsidian | Level 7

Rob,

FYI.  I am getting an strange exception in some tests.  I submited support request with tracking number 7611990936. 

I will delete this message from this blog later (for etiquette)... I am using this channel for now, since I dont have an address for you, just wanted to let you know.  

Thank you,

Carlos

RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

I did see that tech support track.  The issue has been fixed in the latest release (SAS/OR 14.2), and I updated the track with a couple of workarounds for 14.1.

carlosmirandad
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you Rob. Our SAS administrator confirmed that the upgrade is in the pipeline. Cannot delete that post, so I will leave it there as a sideline comment.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation