BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Anita_n
Pyrite | Level 9

Dear all,

is it possible to format the values of variables/ variablenames displayed in a vbox displaystats xaxis table

I displayed the following displaystats=(mean median min max)

This is displayed in the xaxistable, I will like to change the name of the mean variable to something else. The size and colors of the variables. Any help?

proc sgplot data=sashelp.class;
  vbox age / category=sex displaystats=(mean median min max);
  run;
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Unfortunately, no. Your best option is to calculate these your self using PROC MEANS or PROC SUMMARY, match merge the result with the original data, and display it using the XAXISTABLE statements. You can set whatever format (and labels, if you want) on the columns in the data step. The labeling, size and color can be controlled from the XAXISTABLE statements. Let me know if you need more details on how to do this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Unfortunately, no. Your best option is to calculate these your self using PROC MEANS or PROC SUMMARY, match merge the result with the original data, and display it using the XAXISTABLE statements. You can set whatever format (and labels, if you want) on the columns in the data step. The labeling, size and color can be controlled from the XAXISTABLE statements. Let me know if you need more details on how to do this.

Anita_n
Pyrite | Level 9

@DanH_sas okay, thanks. I will try that

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation