BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mnithinshetty
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I am facing this warning in my graph code. I would like to remove it.

WARNING: DrawText statement has missing/invalid value for position (X or Y). Draw statement discarded.

Cutsomer requirement is not to see this message in the log.

this message I am getting from annotation code. blue flower bracketed in below annoation code.

Could you please suggest me a soultion.

Required output:

The annotation n=xx should placed beow each visit. now this output coming as expected.

mnithinshetty_1-1637036558673.png

Annotation code:

mnithinshetty_4-1637036926168.png

Annotation dataset:

mnithinshetty_3-1637036768351.png

SAS CODE:

mnithinshetty_0-1637036448536.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

It would help to provide the entire LOG of the step that causes the warning, as text in a text box opened on the forum with the </> icon.

Pictures of code make it extremely hard to show minor corrections to code. Code should be in either a code box, opened on the forum with the "running man" icon or a text box opened with the </> icon.

Without actual data, in the form of data step code, we can't test your code to make suggestions. I wouldn't try if I had to retype all of it. Code with macro variables needs to include the definition of the macro variable or substitute the values in to code.

What you are attempting might be easier with an XAXISTABLE instead of annotate.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

It would help to provide the entire LOG of the step that causes the warning, as text in a text box opened on the forum with the </> icon.

Pictures of code make it extremely hard to show minor corrections to code. Code should be in either a code box, opened on the forum with the "running man" icon or a text box opened with the </> icon.

Without actual data, in the form of data step code, we can't test your code to make suggestions. I wouldn't try if I had to retype all of it. Code with macro variables needs to include the definition of the macro variable or substitute the values in to code.

What you are attempting might be easier with an XAXISTABLE instead of annotate.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation