BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
raja777pharma
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error while running proc sgpanel.

image.png

proc sgpanel data = plot020a /*(where=(&whr.)) */ dattrmap=mymap /*sganno=anno*/ noautolegend pad=(left=35px);
      panelby avisit / border rowheaderpos =left  columns=1 rows=2 spacing = 0 novarname ONEPANEl uniscale=column HEADERATTRS=(Size=14pt) layout=panel;

scatter x=aval_&paramcd_x. y=aval_&paramcd_y./ group=apanel_ attrid=trtMap;
     rowaxis label= &rlabel. labelAttrs=(size=8) valueAttrs=(size=10pt)  min=&ymin. max=&ymax. THRESHOLDMIN=1 THRESHOLDMAX=1 grid valueshint;
     colaxis label= &xlabel. labelAttrs=(size=6) valueAttrs=(size=9pt)  min=&xmin. max=2 THRESHOLDMIN=1 THRESHOLDMAX=1 grid valueshint
     /*type=linear*/ fitpolicy=rotate 
    valuesdisplay = ("0" "0.01" "1" "5" "10" "30" "50" "70" "90" "100") 
    values = (-3.000000 -2.000000 0.000000 0.698970 1.000000  1.477121 1.698970 1.845098 1.954243 2.000000) 
    offsetmin=0.05 ;
run;

Request you please suggest a solution.

Thank you,

Raj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

You changed the values in the list. Did you retype the SPACE before the 0?.

I don't know what is generating the small dots in the pictures that seem to represent spaces but in that picture there is NOT as dot. Which I think is indicating a different character between the  -2 and the 0.

Try deleting stuff between the -2 0 until you see -20. Then type a space before the 0.

If you can't share complete code and example data you may have to contact Tech Support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

That looks like SAS may be complaining about the 0.00000 or possibly some non-printable character in just before.

I would try deleting the space before 0.00000 and retyping through to the next value in the list.

Why did you use all those zeroes? I would expect that a single 0 would work.

raja777pharma
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have tried your suggestion and other possible methods also, but still, i am getting error.

raja777pharma_0-1683338234699.png

Thank you,

Raj.

ballardw
Super User

You changed the values in the list. Did you retype the SPACE before the 0?.

I don't know what is generating the small dots in the pictures that seem to represent spaces but in that picture there is NOT as dot. Which I think is indicating a different character between the  -2 and the 0.

Try deleting stuff between the -2 0 until you see -20. Then type a space before the 0.

If you can't share complete code and example data you may have to contact Tech Support.

raja777pharma
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

Thank you very much for identifying the issue, the space I have reentered and it worked.

Thank you,

Raj. 

ballardw
Super User
Glad to help.
If you copy text from other sources, like web pages, PDF or word processor documents sometimes you get one of the formatting characters that is not visible in the editor and causes this. I've even seen some cases where there was not even a visible space but an extra character was there.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation