BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BTAinRVA
Quartz | Level 8

Hello All,

When I use the CLM option in SGPLOT with grouped variable the confidence bands are not transparent. How can I set the transparency?

proc sgplot data=sashelp.class;

reg x=height y=weight / group=Sex CLM CLI;

run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

option clmtransparency= (numeric between 0 [opaque] and 1 [completely transparent]) perhaps?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

option clmtransparency= (numeric between 0 [opaque] and 1 [completely transparent]) perhaps?

BTAinRVA
Quartz | Level 8

It's a good thing some people look at the documentation. Thanks ballardw!

ballardw
Super User

@BTAinRVA wrote:

It's a good thing some people look at the documentation. Thanks ballardw!

Unfortunately there are so many changes going on in the graphing procedures that the version of SAS you are running is critical. I'm fairly sure that option wasn't available for SAS 9.3 and not sure first appearance. So sometimes the suggestions don't work because of version.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation