BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
grsanford
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm working on a graph in which I would like to place letters indicating significant difference above standard error bars. To do this I need to set the maximum y axis value above the error bar height to accommodate the letters (e.g. rowaxis max=10) but I cannot figure out to do this so that I can specify two different yaxis maximums in the two paneled graph. Below is the code I am using. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

proc sgpanel data=prod_stab2 sganno = anno; 
panelby grp / novarname uniscale=column columns=1 spacing = 25 noheader;
vbarparm category=sys response=estimate / limitlower=Lower limitupper=Upper barwidth=0.35;
rowaxis label=" ";
format sys system. ;
label sys = "Cropping System";
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Have you tried to play with option offsetmax= in rowaxis?

PG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Have you tried to play with option offsetmax= in rowaxis?

PG
grsanford
Fluorite | Level 6

Brilliant, that worked perfectly! Thank you.

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Something else to consider is using an AXISTABLE (not sure of the SAS version you have). We added this support to SGPANEL in SAS 9.4m3. This would enable you to reference your labels as part of your input data (no sganno), and you would not have to specify an axis offset.

Just something to consider...

Thanks!
Dan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation