BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Team,

I am using SAS Compliance Solution 6.3. At SAS AML UI link, under Scenario Administrator there is an IMPORT button available, with that we can import the scenarios.

So behind that button there is Stored Process is running as of my understanding(fcf_sa_import_sp.sas).

Inside that there is an autocall macro is getting called (fcf_sa_read_config_data.sas)

Again inside fcf_sa_read_config_data.sas file there is another autocall macro getting called named as 
%fcf_get_app_property_value(application=&app_name,
property=&fcf_sa_prep_lib_prop,
output_property_value=fcf_sa_prep_lib,
output_status=fcf_sa_rc
);

I drilled down and found all the macros and definitions except %fcf_get_app_property_value. Can someone please let me know where to get the definition for fcf_get_app_property_value macro in SAS AML Solution. I want to understand and customize the fcf_get_app_property_value macro definition for special case use in my current environment.

Please help me, it's something urgently I need it. If anything specific information is needed on this I can provide as well.

2 REPLIES 2
ElizabethKyria
SAS Employee

Hi there,

I would advise you open a tech support track to assist with your question, here is the link to opening:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html

Kind regards

Elizabeth Kyriacou

rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi ElizabethKyria,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I couldn't find the location or macro definition for fcf_get_app_property_value, but there's a similar kind of macro is available under  \sashome\SASFoundation\9.4\casemgmtmva\ucmacros called as ecm_get_app_property_value.

I believe the fcf_get_app would be having mostly similar definition like the other, so I managed my work by taking the definition of the same and customized as required.

Thanks a lot for your quick response.