BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Vimal08
Obsidian | Level 7

Is there any possibilities where we can replicate Risk Classifier and Risk Assessment module from SAS AML 7.1 to SAS Intelligent Decisioning 5.4 solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maarten_at_SAS
SAS Employee
Hi, VI does not have a similar mechanism as AML7 where there is a code to lock the screens. Most of the data in VI will only be updated in the UI after (re)indexing, a few exceptions aside.
I hope this answers your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Maarten_at_SAS
SAS Employee

SAS has moved away from the AML7 approach for customer risk rating in terms of risk assessment and classifiers and use entity scorecards and the alert generation process in Visual Investigator for customer risk assessment. SAS is currently exploring the use of Intelligent Decisioning for the purpose of customer risk rating, but this will not materialize any time soon.

There is nothing at the moment that we have available to support migration of the AML risk assessment approach to ID 5.4 other than service delivery by one of our many experts in the field. 

Vimal08
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Maarten for the reply.

I would like to ask one more thing, in SAS AML 7.1 when we perform the Risk Assessment process at that time some tables gets updated in KC data model and same time UI screen gets locked.

So my question is, Does screen gets locked when the underlying table is updated in VI?

Maarten_at_SAS
SAS Employee
Hi, VI does not have a similar mechanism as AML7 where there is a code to lock the screens. Most of the data in VI will only be updated in the UI after (re)indexing, a few exceptions aside.
I hope this answers your question.