BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sharon4pal
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello All,

I will like to know how to Use the WebDAVDump and WebDAVRestore utilities to move sas content server from one server to another 

kindly advise 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Usually, Files at WebDav servers (SAS Content Server) can be accessed using third party applications like Bitkinex. So, using these applications you can download all files. Can you please brief more detail about your environment and migration requirements? Then, I'll try to share more relevant information? I have done it on AML solution. In SAS AML 5.x & 6.x, there is WebDav repository for attachments.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Are you still searching for the solution? I have recently done some POC on this, might be helpful.

sharon4pal
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes, i will be glad if you can kindly share it with us many thanks
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Usually, Files at WebDav servers (SAS Content Server) can be accessed using third party applications like Bitkinex. So, using these applications you can download all files. Can you please brief more detail about your environment and migration requirements? Then, I'll try to share more relevant information? I have done it on AML solution. In SAS AML 5.x & 6.x, there is WebDav repository for attachments.