BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KIIMCL
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi. I want to know what determines the order of alerts reported on Alert Summary in User's Home, and how to change the order of them. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Rachel_
SAS Employee

Hi,

The strategies and queues displayed in the Alert Summary on the Homepage in VI are ordered by their priority. Information on how to change the priority levels of strategies and queues within domains can be found in the Alert Management section of the Administrator's Guide.

Hope this helps!

Rachel

KIIMCL
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for the reply, Rachel. It helped me a lot. But in my case, I reported alerts separated by domains, not strategies nor queues, in other words, an alert per one domain. So alerts in the alert summary can't be ordered by priorities of strategies and queues. Is there any specific standard of the order in an alert summary? If so, I really want to know. And one more question, the reason why I separated alerts by domain is to prevent the case, for example, that when one company was detected by two strategies, the name of the company is displayed only in the strategy with higher priority so the user can't check its name in the strategy with the lower priority. So I separated alerts by domain. Is there a solution for this situation?

Thank you.