BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
satyadss
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Guys,

I want to add a new variable to header data sets in SAS AML.

I added the variable to preparation data sets in prep files. In scenario administrator, I can't find any options to add variables to existing headers. By adding new variable to header, it can be used in scenarios and in alerts data in SAS AML GUI.

Can any one help me on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Please follow below steps:

1. Import prep data set from Admin tab

2. Clear cache

3. Open Header and change prep dataset to any other dataset and again try to select the actual dataset.

4. It will show you all columns including the new column you added in prep data set

5. Define column type i.e. array element, by variable or category. To avoid any confusion about column types, please take a screen shot of all columns and their types.

6. save it.

Hope this will be helpful. Feel free to comment in case of any problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Please follow below steps:

1. Import prep data set from Admin tab

2. Clear cache

3. Open Header and change prep dataset to any other dataset and again try to select the actual dataset.

4. It will show you all columns including the new column you added in prep data set

5. Define column type i.e. array element, by variable or category. To avoid any confusion about column types, please take a screen shot of all columns and their types.

6. save it.

Hope this will be helpful. Feel free to comment in case of any problem.