BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi SAS Developers Community,
Authenticate to SAS Viya.jpgI’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on August 3rd, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled How Do I Authenticate to SAS® Viya®? To access SAS data, services and APIs from outside SAS, you must first login. This requires registering clients and creating access tokens to allow authentication to and authorization of SAS. During this webinar, I’ll teach you the various techniques to connect to SAS Viya. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• The basics of OAuth, the industry-standard protocol used to get access to protected data from an application.
  • How SAS Viya uses these standards, with a demonstration of how developers and administrators can use simple commands such as curl to authenticate and access SAS Viya APIs.
  • How to connect to SAS from various open source languages and technologies such as Postman and Jupyter Notebook.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here.

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 in conversation