BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RichardHorgen
Fluorite | Level 6

How do I create CAS tables with a table name containing the ModelUUID in the name?

From the documentation of SAS Model Manager under Monitoring Performance the following naming conventions are listed for input tables to the monitoring performance job:

Supported Formats

Use one of the following formats for the name of the data tables:

• prefix_sequenceNumber_timeLabel
  • prefix_sequenceNumber_timeLabel_modelUUID
  • prefix_sequenceNumber_timeLabel_modelUUID_modelRole

Further the documentation states:

The model UUID is the fourth level of the table name. If you provide user-scored data and select a library to use for performance monitoring, the data table names must contain the UUID of the model.

How can this be accomplished when the modelUUID contains hyphens that are not supported through SAS Naming Conventions?

2 REPLIES 2
SophiaRowland
SAS Super FREQ

Hi @RichardHorgen! What version of SAS Viya are you using? Did you encounter an error when trying to import the data into CAS? 

I was able to import a data set into CAS using the prefix_sequenceNumber_timeLabel_modelUUID format without issue on SAS Viya 2024.06:

SophiaRowland_0-1718996567877.png

RichardHorgen
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I originally tried to create a table using a data step. Then I got some errors when trying to add the ModelUUID. Tried now with proc casutil (code below) and that worked fine. 

Thanks.

proc casutil incaslib="Mod" outcaslib="Mod";
altertable casdata="ModMon_&Sequence._&period." rename="ModMon_&Sequence._&period._e406d8ce-b4c8-46db-9c7f-34a297e07834";
run;