BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
2112rob2112
Calcite | Level 5

I am interested in analyzing the response of two drugs in combination (full factorial design). I will represent the response as fold above expected additivity (A+B / A alone + B alone). The output that most interests me would be the volume under the 3D response surface. Does anyone know how to go about doing this in JMP? I have been attempting this with surface plots but can not get the surface visualization...I am in need of a model. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

While you might learn some good drug-development methodology advice from this group, you should check out the JMP Community for the best advice about how to use the tools there -- the JMP experts all hang out in that community.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation