BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
milts
Pyrite | Level 9

On the default u8 sasv9.cfg there's a section on SASUSER

-SASUSER "?FOLDERID_Documents\My SAS Files\9.4"

When I execute my sas scripts manually or through command prompt, I get no issues. But when I execute the script through Windows Task Scheduler I get an error that it cannot find FOLDERID_Documents. 

Currently I resolved my problem in the task scheduler by remove lines which tries to reference FOLDERID_Documents

Is there any SAS Note what causes and explains these? What's the default behavior if I remove these on my config file?

4 REPLIES 4
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Which user starts the job when running as task?

milts
Pyrite | Level 9

It's an admin account with privilege as Run As Batch Job

ballardw
Super User

Are you in a server environment?

You may want to create a specific config file for scheduled jobs to points to a fixed location for SAS user instead of the windows Users etc folders. Set up the command line for the scheduled job to use that configuration file with the -config option for the command line.

milts
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes this is what I currently my setup. But I actually copied it from the u8 folder as a baseline and then removed those options I do not need.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation