BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kkalam
Calcite | Level 5

unable to login into sas studio i have given the right in the application but still no luck 

3 REPLIES 3
SimonDawson
SAS Employee
@kkalam can you please provide a few more details about the situations. Do you mean the user is told the username or password is include at the credentials prompt or do they successfully access the SAS Studio application but their session which executes their SAS code gives some error?

In a default deployment of SAS 9 based platform which includes the SAS Studio web applications user authentication requests are performed by the SAS Metadata Server. What is in the SAS Metadata Server log at the time the user attempt to authenticate? Can any user login? What happens if that user attempt to login with another SAS client like SAS Enterprise Guide?
kkalam
Calcite | Level 5

I have figured out the issue but still i have one issue where i cannot login into sas studio i mean a normal user can you please let me know what rights i need to give him as if i login with sasadm alias it is working as expected 

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Trying using domain\user name and check and let us know what error you are getting?

other option you can try-- user may not be as part of 'Log on as Batch job' permission tree on Server.

Thanks,

Shiva