BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
woo
Barite | Level 11 woo
Barite | Level 11

Hello, we are running with sas 9.4 on Linux. we have non-grid environment with metadata. va, mid-tier and one application compute server. I am expecting "CA" directory under .../Lev1/Web/WebServer which I don't see for mid-tier server. it exists on other environment though. is this directory gets created after we import site certificates using SDM? Thanks -

2 REPLIES 2
SimonDawson
SAS Employee
Sounds like that directory was created by a person during the deployment. Before SAS 9.4 M3 management of certificates was largely a manual process and each site ended up with their own scheme.

When the SAS Deployment Manager had the TLS/SSL certificate management features introduced that is all now managed in a consistent way. The trust anchors for your SAS deployment now are inside the SASHome in the SASSecurityCertificateFramework directory.
woo
Barite | Level 11 woo
Barite | Level 11

Thanks Simon. So there is no need to create it manually, right?

I have smagentapi.jar and cryptoj.jar files which exists under .../Lev1/Web/WebServer/CA/sdk/java dir for other servers. so I have to put it on server where this dir structure doesn't exist, then where to put? also will have to then reference those jar files into setenv.sh file for SASServer1_1 (for CLASSPATH env. variable).

Actually I am working on site-minder implementation.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation