BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
emonago
Calcite | Level 5

Hi 

am new to sas never used it before but I have been tasked to configuring SSO for SAS with Azure as the Idp please is there any documentation available on how that should be done. sas currently sits on a windows server

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@emonago  - I've moved your post to the Admin & Deploy area as this is more appropriate for your query.

It would help if you expanded on your requirements. For example what version of SAS you are running on what version of Window server? What do you mean by IDP? Well I know it means Integrated Data Processing, but what does that mean in terms of what you are trying to do exactly?

emonago
Calcite | Level 5

Hi good morning

like previously mentioned  new to sas just helping out as there is no one available. we use windows 2012 servers and now we plan to use DUO for single sign on and not azure . currently we have SAS 9.4_M6, SAS Visual Analytics 7.4. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sorry, I'm not familiar with DUO. We have a similar setup to you but we used Kerberos to do SSO. Hopefully someone else can help.

emonago
Calcite | Level 5

Please could i get more info on using keberos

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation