BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
woody70
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to fill a SAS WW Sizing Questionnaire but I do not know how to deal with Prime and Non-Prime workloads tables (including Session Type, Concurrent Sessions, and Average Input Data Volume per Session). Is there any place I can find a filled example document? I appreciate any help, tips, or resource to follow.

1 REPLY 1
MargaretC
SAS Employee

Your SAS Account team should be able to help you with these questions.  

Prime workloads are mission critical/production workloads.   Non-Prime are more adhoc in nature.

Session Type - ETL, Analtyics, Reporting, ...

Concurrent Sessions - how many total workloads (SAS sessions) will be running at any given time.

Average Input Data Volume per SAS Session - what is the size of the data - on average - that will be used by your concurrent sessions.

Again, if you do not know the answers to these questions, please work with your SAS Account team.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation