BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
saikiran_nemani
Obsidian | Level 7

I have saved a Program on WINSCP but the Program is giving last output results which was saved earlier.

Please help me with the Issue

6 REPLIES 6
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

I can't see what copying a .sas file has to do with the management console. And why copying a .sas file to another place should change its outcome.

Please describe what you did in more detail.

saikiran_nemani
Obsidian | Level 7

I have made some changes on the Program and I have uploaded again to the Server but the Scheduled Program is not picking the Latest file.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please describe how you are scheduling your programs in SMC and what scheduler you are using. There are many ways to do scheduling in SMC and we can't help unless you provide more details.

saikiran_nemani
Obsidian | Level 7

We are using WINSCP & Flow Manager.

I have created a new flow called install network drive

The scheduling server is platform process manager and after I am selecting the program of run daily install reports network drive and click ok.

After that I am using file event for SAS Datasets update.

After I have scheduled at 12:30 PM .

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Not sure...it seems some thing related to re-deploy...

Thanks,

Shiva

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Still a bit hard to understand the different steps.
Do you mean that the file event doesn't get triggered, or is your new program which doesn't work?
Also you say you have new flow. If your old flow works, just start comparing "everything".
Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation