BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Hi There,

I just got the email alerts set up for SAS Environment Manager alerts and I was just wondering how can we change  the alert email subject. Currently I am getting email alerts with subject line like "[HQ] !!! - Data Mart APM ETL APM ETL Processing fixed", "[HQ] ! - [SAS] - TCP Attempt Fails hostname@example.com" etc. I would like to prefix the subject line with SAS and for which environment that alerts has been issued. for example "[SAS] - [TEST/DEV/PROD]".

Though I found a pretty slick way of doing this by changing the alert name in alert definition but there are hundreds of alert available in each environment, changing alert name manually is not a feasible option. I'm sure there must be some config file or some setting that could do this in one shot.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8
Alright, I got it finally. All thanks to SAS Tech Support.
Here is the path to config file:
<SAS configuration directory>/Lev1/Web/SASEnvironmentManager/server-5.8.0-EE/hq-engine/hq-server/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/alertTemplates/subject.gsp

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8
Alright, I got it finally. All thanks to SAS Tech Support.
Here is the path to config file:
<SAS configuration directory>/Lev1/Web/SASEnvironmentManager/server-5.8.0-EE/hq-engine/hq-server/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/alertTemplates/subject.gsp

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation