BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
angeliquect1
Calcite | Level 5

I installed SAS DI 4.8 to be same as the client's SAS DI version.

However, upon opening it (after installation), and SAS XML Mapper 9.4, SAS MC 9.4 I hit an error "The application does not support your platform". I'm currently using Windows 10, 64-bit.

I am able to use SAS DI 4.9 in my machine, but it has to be 4.8 because when I create jobs using 4.9, these might cause error when opened in SAS 4.8 by our client. 

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @angeliquect1,

the reason of that is that SAS DI 4.8 is on SAS 9.4 M1. SAS provided support to Windows 10 starting SAS 9.4 M3

http://support.sas.com/supportos/list?requestAction=summary&outputView=platform&sasrelease=&platform...

This means, that you will need software to be updated to SAS 9.4M3, which will come in with minimum version of AS Data Integration Studio 4.901

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Haha @Kurt_Bremser thank you. Saving the day

So, what Kurt says 😉

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation