BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I want to install a certificate in SAS 9.4 M2.

I installed it on CA root in windows, but I understood that I need to install it on SAS application.

I found something on internet, but, it is the procedure for Unix and our system is on Windows.

We run a job in SAS DI and the error that we have about this certificate is:

ERROR: org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceIOException: I/O error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; nested exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @danielmitu,

we need to understand first, why you need to install a certificate, not just the fact of what you need.

examples:

- What is the piece of code that fails and give you this error? A Proc Soap/html?

- Does it happen just when you connect to the SASApp?

- Are you making use of any web service, or your SAS Content Server in your DI job?

- etc

danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello,

I managed to install the certificate with keytool. THanks
alexal
SAS Employee

@danielmitu,

If you have any Windows machines, you must add the CA root and intermediate certificates to the Windows Certificate stores. For more information, see Add Your Certificates to the Windows CA Stores. If you are running SAS 9.4M2 or earlier, also see Add Your Certificates to the SAS Private JRE.

danielmitu
Obsidian | Level 7
@JuanS_OCS

The job is running from SAS DI. It sent an xml interogation to an addreess, and it must return also a xml file.
THe error that I have it now is:

Line 250: ERROR: java.lang.Exception: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: .
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @danielmitu,

glad to know you are making progress.

That error is a common one. You would need to set/change the default namespace by the one actually used. I expect this to solve your problem.

If you have trouble debugging, I always recommend using SOAPUI.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation