BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
a20121248
Obsidian | Level 7

I am using the sasbatch.sh in order to run .sas scripts from command line. In our company we have different SAS application servers (development, production, etc) and one source of information is a Hadoop server. Communication was working fine until a few days, but now I've got some errors in the SAS log.

When we run by command line we got the following error:

sasbatch.sh -log /log/jmd_prueba_ -batch -noterminal -logparm "rollover=session" -sysin /script/script.sas

img001.PNG

The SAS step that fails is the following (communication to the hadoop server):

options set=SAS_HADOOP_RESTFUL 0;
proc hadoop verbose;
	hdfs copytolocal="&path_hdfs" out="&path_tmp" OVERWRITE;
run;
options set=SAS_HADOOP_RESTFUL 0;

Not sure if it is worth to mention that I changed my password a few days ago and the step don't fail if I run it from SAS Guide, SAS Studio.

I hope if anyone can help me.

Best regards,

Javier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Do you have a valid kerberos ticket (run klist to check this). If your code is using a kerberos keytab that will need to be updated if you changed your password.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Do you have a valid kerberos ticket (run klist to check this). If your code is using a kerberos keytab that will need to be updated if you changed your password.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
a20121248
Obsidian | Level 7

Should I run klist in the sas server, right? If so, I've got this output

a20121248_0-1671227392386.png

IT just made me to change my password recently, do you know how can I update the kerberos keytab?

Do you know why SAS Guide doesn't have this problem? It only happens when I run from command line.

a20121248
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you, I just googled the command (kinit) and it is OKAY.

a20121248_0-1671228376414.png

You save my day because I was facing the same issue with SAS Data Integration.

Thanks!!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation